Porsche Service & Repairs Perth
If you own a Porsche, you don’t have to settle for second best, especially when it comes to servicing your car. Euro Technik’s team of European car mechanics in Perth can provide you with a luxury car service in our North Fremantle European vehicle workshop. All our technicians are skilled in luxury car servicing and have extensive experience in working with Porsche specifically.
When you use Euro Technik, you can rest assured that your vehicle is being taken care of by experts. Our car services don’t only adhere to the highest standards of attention to detail and quality, but we also only use genuine Porsche parts that come with a 12-month warranty. Fitting genuine parts ensures that you keep your manufacturer warranty and that you maintain the authenticity of your vehicle.
To book a luxury service for your Porsche, or to find out more about our other comprehensive services, contact us on (08) 9336 6886.
- Log book servicing and vehicle repairs (all warranty protected)
- Mechanical Repairs
- Diagnosis and repairs of all electrical and computer systems
- Battery Replacements & Registering
- Airconditioning Service, Regas, Diagnostic & Repairs
- Clutch, Differential & Transmission Diagnosis, Servicing, Repairs, Reconditioning & Replacement
- Suspension Repairs & Modifications (Including Lowering & Performance improvements)
- Performance Tuning (Chip Tuning) for most vehicles delivering gains of up to 30% in power and torque
- Performance Modifications Turbochargers, Superchargers, Diff & Clutch Upgrades
- Brake replacement or upgrade to ceramic brakes (eliminate black dust)
- Interior Trim Repairs & Replacement
- Airbag Diagnosis, Repair & Replacement
- Cylinder Head Repair & Reconditioning
- Coding & Control Unit Programming Service to Enable & Initialise
- Replacement Control Units
- Central Locking Repairs
- Sunroof Diagnosis & Repair
- Cooling System & Radiator Repairs
- Timing Belt Renewals
- Headlight Restoration Service – Improve Your Lighting Performance caused by foggy headlights whilst increasing the value of your vehicle
- Prepurchase Inspections
FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OR TO BOOK A SERVICE
Porsche Repairs and Maintenance
Routine maintenance and repairs can be a headache, but failing to care for your Porsche can result in diminished performance and drivability. A Euro Technik, we have all the necessary equipment and skills to carry out maintenance tasks and extensive repair work on your vehicle. We also maintain the highest standards of quality throughout the process.
Our primary objective when it comes to Porsche routine care and repairs is to restore your vehicle to its original condition.
In addition to high-quality maintenance and repair, we will also provide you with extensive information and recommend a suitable maintenance schedule to ensure that you derive optimal performance and driving pleasure from your vehicle.
Porsche Parts and Accessories
Despite the recent developments in the quality and functionality of generic parts, we only fit genuine Porsche parts to our clients’ vehicles. Euro Technic believes that genuine parts are superior in terms of complete compatibility and performance.
Genuine parts don’t only maintain your vehicle’s authenticity, but they are also designed and manufactured in accordance with the same standards as the other components of your car. These parts are also subjected to comprehensive testing to ensure optimal performance.
Euro Technic fits genuine parts when carrying out a car service, repair, or routine maintenance. To find out more, contact our Porsche Parts Specialists directly via the enquiry form, and they will get back to you.
Porsche Performance Upgrades
Getting the most out of your Porsche doesn’t mean that you have to stray from quality and reputable aftermarket brands. Euro Technic is one of the leading Perth performance modifications specialists and, as licensed APR dealers, we can provide you with high-end tuning and performance products and fitting services.
If you want to unleash the performance and drivability of your Porsche, Euro Technik’s team is ready to get to work. Our services include performance upgrades on all components, including the engine, exhaust, suspension, wheels, and interior. We can also furnish you with a brand-new body kit.
If you are looking for a Perth mechanic to give your Porsche a luxury service, or if your car is in need of a repair or performance upgrade, contact Euro Technik today.