A PERTH TEAM YOU CAN TRUST TO SERVICE YOUR MINI.
Your MINI is one of the most unique cars on the road, and nobody knows how to care for these vehicles better than Euro Technik’s MINI certified technicians.
At our Fremantle and Nedlands specialised workshops, highly skilled and experienced European cars mechanics will go the extra mile to make sure your MINI receives a thorough, premium-quality service. This includes consumable part replacement with genuine MINI parts that come with a 12-month warranty.
When servicing your MINI with Euro Technik, you can use our full log book service to ensure you keep that manufacturer warranty.
We Also Help With
- Log Book Servicing and Vehicle Repairs (warranty protected)
- Mechanical Repairs
- Diagnosis and Repairs of all Electrical and Computing Systems
- Battery Replacements and Registering
- Airconditioning Service, Re-gas, Diagnostic and Repairs
- Clutch, Differential and Transmission Diagnosis, Servicing, Repairs,
- Reconditioning and Replacement
- Suspension Repairs and Modifications (including Lowering and Performance Improvements)
- Performance Tuning (Chip Tuning) for most vehicles, delivering gains of up to 30% in Power and Torque
- Performance Modifications Turbochargers, Superchargers, Diff and Clutch Upgrades
- Brake Replacement or Upgrade to Ceramic Brakes (eliminates black dust)
- Interior Trim Repairs and Replacement
- Airbag Diagnosis, Repair and Replacement
- Cylinder Head Repair and Reconditioning
- Coding and Control Unit Programming Service to Enable and Initialise
- Replacement Control Units
- Central Locking Repairs
- Sunroof Diagnoses and Repairs
- Cooling System and Radiator Repairs
- Timing Belt Renewals
- Headlight Restoration Service (to improve Lighting Performance caused by foggy headlights and Increase Value of vehicle)
- Pre-purchase Inspections
For help with any vehicle services above, dealer log book servicing or something entirely different, contact us.
Mini Repairs and Maintenance
To ensure that your MINI performs optimally, and to maintain the driving pleasure that is unique to your vehicle, you have to follow a high-quality maintenance schedule. Ongoing care involves examining belts and hoses, fluid inspection, cleaning of moving parts, and checking filters.
As you may know full well, you may also run into mechanical issues that require expert repairs. The team of technicians at Euro Technic are certified and highly trained to carry out MINI maintenance and repair work while adhering to the highest standards of care and skill.
At Euro Technik, we employ the latest technology and diagnostic equipment to locate the issue or find areas in need of maintenance to restore your MINI to its original condition.
In addition to high technical standards, Euro Technik also goes above and beyond to accommodate your specific requirements throughout the process.
Mini Parts and Accessories
When Euro Technik’s team carries out MINI car services, maintenance, or repairs, we only use genuine MINI parts.
Although generic parts may get the job done, they won’t perform the same as genuine parts in terms of longevity, quality, and performance. Genuine parts are designed and developed in accordance with the manufacturer’s standards, and they have a higher degree of compatibility with your car.
Also, genuine parts typically undergo extensive testing to ensure that they remain functional, even under stress or in severe circumstances. The parts we fit to your vehicle were specifically designed and manufactured for your car, and by using our services, you ensure that your vehicle maintains its authenticity.
Mini Performance Upgrades
Enhancing the performance of your MINI doesn’t only require high-end tuning products from reputable brands, but also technical know-how and extensive experience.
Euro Technik offers leading performance modifications services to MINI owners. We have access to highly engineered OEM and genuine performance products. Our team can enhance the performance and drivability of your vehicle and carry out all modifications expertly in all areas, including the engine, interior, exhaust, wheels, and suspension.
If you need the services of an experienced and skilled Perth mechanic, contact Euro Technik today.